Bichons of Boston - Company Message

Categories

bichon firse pups
powered by

My Blog

Happy Holidays 2012

Happy Holidays 2012

It is good to think of the new pups in new homes making spirits bright!   This blog will be used to share information from time to time about Bichons of Boston and Bichon Fries's.  Some years back, they were one of the top registered breeds in the USA.  The numbers of AKC registrations no longer place bichons in the top 10 or even 15, BUT ask any bichon owner and they will say Bichons are the top dog!

8 Comments to Happy Holidays 2012:

Comments RSS
Debbie on Thursday, March 06, 2014 5:59 PM
We bought our Bichon, Coco, from Bichons of Boston September 1, 2013. She is the sweetest, best puppy we have ever had. She truly is hypoallergenic as I have a severe dog allergy. She is very smart and quite easy to train. I'm pretty sure she believes she's human. :) I researched several breeders and I am so happy we purchased our puppy here. She came from a loving home and was well taken care of. She came home with so many helpful supplies too! I would highly recommend purchasing a Bichon and I highly recommend Bichons of Boston as your breeder. We could not be happier with our "fur baby." ♥
Reply to comment

Debbie on Sunday, May 25, 2014 10:10 PM
Hi Alicia! Coco is 14.9 pounds now. She is 10 1/2 months old. I don't think she will get much bigger. She looks a lot like her Mom. She is still very much a love and is really loving the nice warmer weather now (me too)! We could not lover her more or be happier with her. Are you thinking about purchasing a Bichon or do you already have one?
Reply to comment

Alicia on Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:53 PM
Hi Debbie! :) Aww your pup sounds so adorable. How tall is she? I have seen some big bichons and ive seen smaller. Just trying to get a feel. Im considering purchasing one very soon!! Is your pup still biting at 10 months? I had a bichon for 16 1/2 years and can't remember how the beginning was! Thanks so much!
Reply to comment

dan Imburgia on Sunday, June 14, 2015 6:52 AM
Hi, just checking to see how the experience is with the Bichons from Phil(owner). We are traveling from philly area and would like a Bichon. Sounds like a nice man with nice looking dogs. Thanks!

Debbie on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:52 PM
Hi Alicia. :) Coco is 15.1 pounds now. She's 11 1/2 months. I honestly don't know exactly how tall she is, but she's very much a lap dog that we carry around frequently. Her biting/chewing is only on mostly shoes, not on us. We always give you lots of chew toys and rawhide too. She's very gentle and understands that biting is wrong, even if it's being playful. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Lately she's taken to swimming with my kids in our pool. She loves it, I believe, because she loves us and wants to be with us as much as possible. I have friends with Lab puppies and they are really quite aggressive with their biting and chewing. They don't quite understand the "no" concept yet. Coco understood it very quickly after hanging off my robe and my son's shorts at three months. Good luck to you!! I hope you get another Bichon. They are the BEST dogs and this place really does have the sweetest, best pups.
Reply to comment

Marie on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:31 PM
Our pup Thunder from Bichons of Boston is such a great dog ! we hot Thunder shortly after we list our 19 year old Bichon Wrigley. We truly believe Thunder has so much of Wrigley's spirit in him. I will always be a Bichon mom!

www on Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:17 AM
This is a good article as read. Stimulating to read more of your articles. Keep up the good work hope more excellent articles from you soon. Great article!
Reply to comment

Linda on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 7:27 PM
We brought Bailey home Saturday, November 5, 2016 from Bichons of Boston. Philip and his wife were very nice and gave us a lot of info on the Pups and their parents. We enjoyed seeing Bailey run around with his Parents BB and Catcher! We lost our two Bichons earlier in the year. Creme lived to 15 1/2 and Vanilla to 17 1/2. We were ready to bring another Bichon home to join our family. Bailey is adorable!!! He is very well behaved and just brings pure joy to our boys age 5 and 10 and my husband and myself! Thank you for our beautiful puppy Bailey Bichon!
Reply to comment